Nov 12, 2020
This week on the podcast, Matt & Meredith ask the hard-hitting questions:
• Why is Satan always trying to acquire human souls? Does he barter them for goods and services?
• Why Meredith can't work as a football commentator when she'd be much more accurate at describing what's happening on the TV than the current "experts"?
• Would BDSM culture exist without the Catholic Church? We think not!
• Which fictional characters would we most like to follow on social media?
• Why do conservatives only care about the national debt when they're not in power, and why do liberals continue to let them get away with this messaging malfeasance?
We also share our Black Friday/Cyber Monday codes early! Yay!