May 14, 2020
This week on the podcast we discuss:
• How conscious consumerism is the easiest way to be an activist from the comfort of your couch
• The wildcat moms patronizing escort services during a pandemic
• How everything is always our fault, even when it's not (or, how we learned to stop worrying and just shrug our shoulders at badly behaved customers)
• Why all the characters in The Great Gatsby are the worst
• How "pre-Columbian" is just a fancy way of saying "before Europeans ruined it"