Feb 26, 2021
This week on the podcast we rant about insane USPS policies, preposterously large sandwiches, the (apparently) little-known definition of the word "hobby", and muddling through life in the hellscape.
We also read THREE customer reviews — possibly yours! — and DOZENS of fan comments on recent Question of the Day...
Feb 18, 2021
This week our intrepid hosts discuss:
• The new buzz word in Big Pharma ads, "infectious events"
• Hatred of alfalfa sprouts
• New products in the pipeline - yay!
• The frustrations of running a business
• The dire weather situation in Texas
• The scam that is the existence of credit reporting agencies
Feb 11, 2021
This week on the podcast we're chatting with licensed psychotherapist, podcast host, and writer Todd S. Baratz about all manner of things sexual and relational! We discuss:
• The pitfalls of toxic positivity
• The genesis and problematic nature of therapists who pathologize everything (don't worry; Todd doesn't do...
Feb 5, 2021
This week we discuss recent horror movie viewings, current events, Snapchat's relationship to supermarket tabloids, Clubhouse's flex problem, and the inherent frustration of debating entrenched power structures with libertarian neckbeards on Reddit. We also share some reviews, read fan comments on Question of the Day...
Jan 29, 2021
This week on the podcast we discuss:
• Hoodie-pocalypse! Our kingdom for an XL black hoodie!
• Ad-pocalypse! Big Tech makes trillions, Little Boredwalk and thousands of other small businesses get screwed. Classic!
• Hiring-pocalypse! Where have all the operations managers gone?
• Our delicate SoCal epidermises...