Oct 29, 2020
Hey, we're back! After taking a brief sabbatical to pay our respects to our dearly departed house tiger Bigby, we're back and saltier than ever. This week we:
• Talk about our mail-in/drop-off voting process
• Call out Siri for playing coy with auto-correct
• Take issue with some insanely-worded ballot...
Oct 15, 2020
This week we have some hot takes regarding:
• The first two days of the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation hearing
• The insanity of using stock market performance as the only indicator of economic health
• Facebook's recent algorithm and ad policy changes
We also talk about our sick cat Bigby, read two customer...
Oct 8, 2020
This week, Matt & Meredith:
• Are so disgusted by a truly gross candy product that it has Matt re-thinking his stance on Kit Kats
• Share two customer reviews (possibly yours!)
• Laud USPS for getting our mail-in ballots to us so quickly
• Discuss the Vice Presidential debate
• Analyze the current White House...
Oct 1, 2020
In this week's episode, we:
• Dissect the first Presidential debate of the 2020 election season (hint: it was terrible!)
• Read some customer reviews (possibly yours!)
• Whine about hiring woes
• Describe the good, bad, and ugly of recent customer interactions
• Read comments from recent Question of the Day...